Exclusive Member Benefits
Earn UP TO 10% back from your purchases, available the next day for use!
Here’s how it works:
- 10 points for every $1 spent; 100 points = $1 Reward = 10% Back
- Your balance is available next day at Point of Sale (other Rewards program redeems in 30 days by coupon).
- Use as much or as little of your Loyalty dollars as you like. (other rewards must use the whole coupon).
- Receive Savings and special offers
- Sale and Event reminders
- Earn 2% back even on sale prices
- See your last calculated point balance on bottom of every receipt (reflects points from previous day)
- Recall your receipts and let us remember your past purchases
- 30 Day return policy as opposed to 10 days and store credit up to 60 days.
- Free House Key when you sign up (Excludes specialty keys)
- $5 Birthday Voucher to use during your Birthday Month. (Sent to email on file)
- Opt in for e-Receipts
- Register on miamihomecenters.com to check loyalty balance anytime.
- No purchase is necessary to enroll in Miami Home Centers Loyalty Program
- A valid email address and current cell number is required for FiveStars/Miami Home Centers Membership and Redemption of Loyalty dollars at Point of Sale.
- Loyalty dollars will expire 6 Months from issue date.
- Miami Home Center Charge Accounts Past Due between 30-60 days will not receive Loyalty points or dollars, for cash, credit card or credit sales during the time, and all Loyalty dollars will be frozen and unable to redeem until the account is brought current.
- Charge Accounts Past Due over 61 days will lose all Loyalty points and dollars.
- Member must be 18 years of age or older to participate.
Loyalty Membership Terms
BY ACCESSING OR USING THIS PROMOTIONAL PROGRAM, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS DESCRIBED HEREIN AND ALL TERMS INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THESE TERMS, DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THIS PROGRAM. Loyalty benefits are available ONLY at Miami Home Centers (MHC). No fee to join. No purchase necessary. Loyalty benefits available the next day for purchases. Cannot redeem points same day as purchase. Your Loyalty Rewards are available to use at your own discretion. Only your authorized user(s) may apply Loyalty Rewards to purchases. It is your responsibility to keep us informed of your authorized users for redemption purposes, by dialing (305 667-1195 ask for Louise). Merchandise purchased with Rewards may be exchanged for merchandise only. Repeated return of merchandise as part of this Loyalty program shall result in termination of Member’s Rewards account, if in MHC’s sole opinion the behavior is determined to be fraudulent. Your point and/or Loyalty balance may be adjusted at any time and without notice, due to any (A) computer error, (B) technical issues experienced by Company, (C) machine malfunction, (D) employee, customer, or other error, (E) fraud or other misuse of Points or the Program or (F) other reason which Company deems appropriate. Loyalty Points/$$ may not be used to pay account balances. We may refuse your request to use Loyalty points/$$ if any of your accounts are not in good standing. Other terms and conditions may apply. Points / $$ will expire 6 Months from issue date. 10 Point Calculations Not valid on seasonal, sale, promotional, discounted, clearance, and everyday low price items which are indicated by a retail ending in “7”. No cash value, and may not be used for issuing credit on prior purchases. Loyalty points for At Home Gift, Seasonal, Weber, Big Green Egg Brand Barbecues, Echo Brand Power tools, Kitchen and Bath Products, and Sale items will be awarded 2 points per dollar, equivalent to 2% back in Loyalty Rewards. Everyday low price items which are indicated by a retail ending in “7”, are excluded from any Loyalty points or any further discount. For more information about the Loyalty Program, contact us at 305-667-1195. MHC reserves the right to alter, limit, modify, restrict, or cancel loyalty membership and/ or program conditions, and benefits at any time with or without notice. Checking off states that you have read, understand and agree to comply with with the following Loyalty Terms and Conditions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How do I join?
A. Joining is easy. Sign up at our mobile Point of sale stations or at any of our registers. Our cashiers are waiting to help you. And there is no purchase necessary.
Q. Is there a fee to join?
A. No, membership is FREE.
Q. How often are rewards issued?
A. Rewards are calculated and issued daily.
Q. How will I receive my rewards?
A. Your Rewards are automatically linked to your in store account. Simply provide the Name, Phone Number, or Email associated with the account to make sure it is accessed at the time of sale and you will be offered to apply any Loyalty dollars available to your current purchase.
Q. Why do I have to give you my phone number and email address?
A. Providing your phone number and email address allows Store Associates to access your account at the time of purchase. Email is also the means of communications to notify you of points and rewards balance as well as our special events and offers. You will receive notifications of upcoming sales and loyalty balance updates periodically but not frequently. If you choose to no longer receive notifications unsubscribing is easy.
Q. How many points will I earn with my purchase?
A. The amount of points earned will vary based on the item(s) purchased.
Q. I have made a purchase, but have not earned any points, why?
A. Some items have been excluded from earning points.
Q. Are points accumulated on taxes?
A. No, they are calculated on the pre-taxed subtotal amount.
Q. I joined the Loyalty program today, but I just placed an order yesterday. Can I get credit for that purchase?
A. Unfortunately, you cannot. You can only earn rewards for the purchases you make while you’re a member.
Q. I forgot to provide my rewards number when I made a purchase. Can I still get credit for what I bought?
A. Yes. By providing your receipt and phone number. Once validated, the purchases can be applied to your account. Purchases over 60 days will not be accepted.
Q. How can I track my rewards?
A. Your last calculated point total will print on the bottom of every receipt. Points are calculated nightly, but you will not see your current transaction in that point summary. Your Rewards balance can be checked at any time by asking the cashier to look up your Loyalty Card Balance or by calling 305-667-1195.
Q. Can I use my Loyalty dollars with coupons?
Q. Do I have to use my Loyalty dollars as soon as they are issued?
A. No, you can use them right away, or save them for up to two years.
Q. Do Rewards expire?
A. Rewards expire after 6 months of date issued.
Q. Why weren’t all of my points converted to dollars?
A. Only points that are equivalent to a whole dollar are converted, the rest remain as points until 100 points are accumulated.
Q. Why would I want an eReceipt?
A. Besides going green and helping the environment, eReceipts are a convenient way to store your receipts, especially for warranty and protection agreements.